- Traditional industries with technology challenges looking to partner with solutions providers.
- Scaleups + SMEs (Founders and CTOs) looking to accelerate their growth with new customer opportunities.
- Enterprise level companies looking to partner with SME’s on digital transformation projects.
- 10 minute (max) presentation on a technology need in their organization; preferably one for which a budget (for solution) and timeline has been approved or agreed upon
- Work with Innovate BC team for development of Challenge statement; Innovate BC team will provide templates and presentation format best practices
- Provide materials/info in advance for review which will be presented during the Innovation Challenges Program
- Review and prioritize a list of innovators interested in meetings
- Be available for the B2B meetings following your presentation
Innovation Challenges Program
Monday, June 1
1:30 – 4:00 pm
The Innovations Challenges at the 2020 #BCTECHSummit provide a unique platform for forward-thinking organizations to stimulate innovation by presenting their business problems and opportunity areas to a targeted audience of tech entrepreneurs and solution providers. This event series will feature two sponsored Reverse Pitch sessions, followed by B2B Meetings with expected attendance of about 150 delegates.
Sponsored Reverse Pitch Sessions
Reverse pitches will be presented in two, hour-long technology streams. Sponsors may choose to define their stream by sector or theme. During these quick pitch sessions, presenters present their pain points and technology needs to an audience of solution providers. Presenters are asked to prepare a short pitch (including slides, videos, etc.) that covers a critical and actionable technology need in their organization.
Networking + Coffee Break
Following the pitches, presenters will have the opportunity to meet with relevant, pre-selected solution providers to help solve their mission-critical needs. These private, 1:1 meetings will be 10 minutes long, max. 5 per presenter.
Opportunity: Challenge Presenter
For more information on becoming an Innovation Challenge presenter, please contact Fernanda Whitaker at email@example.com.
Opportunity: Solutions Provider
Interested in applying to participate in the Challenges Roundtables? Enter your information here and we will notify you with application information once the challenges are finalized.
You must be a registered delegate to qualify.